ENROLLMENT & ADMISSIONS
We are proud to serve more than 1,475 students and thrilled to launch School Year 2021-2022 with your family for both Lincoln and Bell. We invite you—the scholar, the athlete, the adventurer and and the just plain curious —to apply to our diverse and talented community of doers and disrupters. Our promise to you is to provide a rigorous, engaging, rewarding and truly global educational experience unlike any other school. We strive to admit students who’ll work to make each other, the CHEC campus, and the world ever better.
Please email or call us with any questions at CHECECenroll@k12.dc.gov or (571) 440‐2678 / 2421, 202.939.7700
School Year 2021-22 Enrollment Guidance and FAQs
HOW TO COMPLETE SY 21-22 ENROLLMENT FOR YOUR CHILD
1. Please read the following Frequently Asked Questions:
2. Gather necessary supporting documentation for upload as needed:
NEW to any DCPS school
- One proof of age – examples include a birth certificate, hospital records, previous school records, passport, or baptismal certificate
- Proof of DC residency – see the Residency Form(link is external) for a complete list of acceptable documents and verification method.
RETURNING to your current DCPS school
- Proof of DC residency – see the Residency Form(link is external) for a complete list of acceptable documents and verification methods
3. Click below to complete the SY 2021-22 electronic submission enrollment packet:
Please click on your preferred language to complete the SY 21-22 DCPS enrollment package.
GUIDANCE VIDEOS FOR ELECTRONIC ENROLLMENT
VIDEOS ABOUT IN-BOUNDARY SCHOOLS AND THE DC RESIDENCY VERIFICATION FORM